Friday, March 13, 2009

Crazy Day

Phew, what a day! I had such a crazy day at work, I had no time to post - barely had time to eat! But I did manage to take pictures when I finally got around to eating. I am sooo glad its the weekend. This morning I was back to a normal breakfast.


Nonfat yogurt, kashi go lean, and a sliced banana. Along with a cup of earl grey, which I don't think I ever had a chance to finish. Around 2PM I scarfed down a slice of pizza that someone had bought for the office.


I intended to eat this with my salad, but didn't actually have time to eat the salad until 5PM!


This had spinach, red and green peppers, tomatoes, sprouts, 3 olives, chickpeas, feta, tuna and balsamic & EVOO. It was good but I sort of scarfed it down, so I didn't really get to enjoy it.

Then at 7PM I had an apple with almond butter.


I obviously worked late, and didn't have time to make dinner. But dinner was waiting for me when I got home! Derek heated up some spinach and mushroom lasagna that was in the freezer. We had it at my parents house a few weeks ago - they always send us home with food! Especially meat. My father gets concerned about Derek because I don't cook him any meat at home. We're actually planning on going out to my parent's tomorrow night, so I'm sure we'll have more leftovers to bring back.

Happy FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment