Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My friend Walter

I can't get over all the great food that keeps getting put in front of me!  I took a few more pictures of the spread:







There's a lot of healthy options out, which is great, but there's just so much of it! For lunch I had a salad with pears, pecans, and stilton. I added a hunk of tempeh and a piece of falafel from the craft table. The tempeh was so much better than what I usually get at the grocery store.



We walked around Soho a bit during our lunch break. It was much warmer out today. After lunch, there was a big tray of delicious cupcakes out. I knew they were delicious because they served these cupcakes last time I was here. Luckily, someone had abandoned a small piece of red velvet so I got to sample a bite.



We're going to an Italian place for dinner. I don't feel like I can eat anymore today! But I'm sure I'll manage.

No comments:

Post a Comment