Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy Derby Day!

Hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday and getting ready to watch the Derby this weekend. We've got lots of cooking and prepping to do over here!

Last night when Lucy, Jon, and I arrived at the Cape my dad was busy preparing a huge Italian feast. We seriously could have fed twice as many people with all the food we had. While we waited, I snacked on a piece of this multi grain bread dipped in a little olive oil.


Check out this spread!

We had chicken parmesan, eggplant parmesan, spinach and mushroom lasagna (that I made a couple months ago and was excavated from the freezer), linguine with red sauce, and salad with pears and goat cheese.

I had a little of everything - except the chicken, of course.

This morning we had eggs, english muffins, and cantaloupe.

I made a little smiley face with mine :)

Lucy and Jon are off on a bike ride, and my mother and I are talking about going for a run. Then we have to start cooking - lots of food to prep. You will see it all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment