Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Running on Normal

Today was the first day in a looong time that work has actually been NORMAL, not insanely busy. Its been great to spend the day catching up on things. Just hope it doesn't slow down too much or I will get bored :)

For breakfast I had some lovely yogurt, banana, blueberries, strawberries, and granola.

Granola supply is running dangerously low! And I need my granola crack! For lunch I had a salad. Same as yesterday, of course.

Mixed lettuce, grape tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers, asparagus, canellini beans, shrimp, and mustard, apple cider vinegar, and EVOO. I'm going to try to use a different vinegar every day - I know, I'm a wild one.

I had run to CVS at lunchtime so I decided to fill up Jillian's candy jar for her. Isn't that considerate of me? So after lunch I had an Easter-colored mini Krackel and a Butterfingers egg.

The egg was pretty gross. Not worth it. I was trying to get Easter themed candy but they really didn't have a lot of good stuff - must be picked over this close to Easter.

This afternoon we celebrated an office birthday. So, more sugar! Here's my slice of strawberry fields cake.
I ate the cake and left most of the frosting. It was way too sweet, and tasted kind of artificial. I'm very picking about frosting - cream cheese frosting (like the kind on my amazing peanut butter cupcakes!) is the only kind I really like. I have a stomachache now. Too much sugar, yech. I'm going to have an apple and some cheese before I go to the gym, to get something natural in my stomach!

No comments:

Post a Comment