Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Science Experiment Gone Wrong

Good morning. I did make it to the gym last night and ran 3 miles at 6.2MPH on the treadmill. I was starving when I got home, so I had a couple cheese and crackers while I cooked, er, heated up dinner. We just had some leftover roasted vegetables from Easter and the last of the crab cakes with remoulade.

I was still hungry after this, so I finished of the pavlova.

The meringue had become very light and spongy from sitting around with the berries and lemon curd. It was a different texture, but still so good. This has a very egg white heavy day! If you can call egg whites heavy.

Now I'm eating my breakfast - oatmeal in a jar.

Scott walked by and told me this looks like a weird science experiment gone wrong. It does look kind of funky in the jar. Luckily, it tastes much better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment