Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Time to Kill...

I've got some time to kill at work (I'm ready to go home! Amazing!) so I decided to post a little early and share my lunch with you. Today we had another screening that brought Blue Ribbon BBQ, but this time I planned ahead and did not count on this for my whole lunch. I just snacked on 1 piece of delicious cornbread.


Then I ate a very healthy salad for lunch.

This has mixed greens, asparagus, grape tomatoes, 2 hard boiled eggs (more Easter leftovers!), and a dressing made with dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, and EVOO.

For my afternoon snack, I was going to (unenthusiastically) dig into carrot and celery sticks. But then I realized that I had a little container of greek yogurt with blackberries and raspberries that I was going to mix into my oatmeal this morning.

I added a few chopped almonds and it made the perfect snack! I'm off to the gym soon. I'm going to really stick to my training schedule tonight and do some cross training. Up until now, I've just been running and Shredding with occasional yoga sessions, and haven't done any real cardio cross training. So I'm going to try to mix it up tonight and use a few different cardio machines. Hopefully I can figure out how to use them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment