Monday, March 9, 2009

Back to Monday

Back to reality and a cold, yucky Monday. I'm happy to be home, but I'm missing the weather in LA! I was still jet lagged and out of it this morning and the wet, heavy rain/snow mix is not helping things.

My wonderful fiance went to the grocery store yesterday while I was traveling, so I actually had food to prepare this morning! I had forgotten how much food I usually carry around with me on a normal work day. Look at all this tupperware!


3 containers for breakfast, 2 for lunch, 2 for snacks! This is a lot to carry around. But planning ahead and bringing all my healthy food keeps me from eating crap during the day. Usually.

I didn't have a chance to eat my breakfast and drink my tea until 11AM. I was in a fog all morning until I had that caffeine burst.


Along with my tea, I had nonfat plain yogurt, 1 chopped apple, Kashi go lean cereal, and a sprinkle of cinnamon and nutmeg.

I didn't know that we were having a lunch screening today - we have them pretty often. Reps from production companies, editorial houses, and music companies come in to show us their latest work and feed us. Today they brought California Pizza Kitchen. Even though I brought a salad, I couldn't resist a small slice of shrimp scampi pizza. It was yummy and very garlicky!


I took a bite before I remembered to grab my camera! A couple hours later I ate my real lunch.

A salad with spinach, tomatoes, red and green peppers, chickpeas, feta, and tuna dressed with a mix of dijon mustard, champagne vinegar, and EVOO. I always try to make my own dressing - it tastes better and doesn't have all the preservatives that are in bottled dressings. I also had my vitamins and a couple Viatcitv calcium chews. And another cup of tea! Its been a busy day and I still have a lot to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment