Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ketchup

We had a late dinner last night, and I just didn't feel like posting afterwards. So, lots of food to catch up on. For an afternoon snack, I had an apple with brazil nut butter. A blurry apple...


Then headed off to a work event at the New England Aquarium. We were screening some of our agency's new work at the IMax, and there was a little cocktails and snacks reception beforehand. This included a sushi bar...

And a cheese plate...

It was a little odd to be eating sushi at the aquarium, but it was good sushi. I also had 2 glasses of chardonnay.

I got home a little later than I'd hoped, and put together a quick dinner. I was dying to try the porcini mushroom ravioli I bought at Russo's. I served them with a marinara sauce I also bought at Russo's - normally I'm an advocate for making your own sauce, but this was made in the store and didn't have any preservatives or weird things added to it. So I didn't have an issue with it. It was very good - just like I made it! I did doctor it up a bit with sauteed asparagus and chopped olives.

The ravioli was really tasty and very rich - I think the filling was mixed with marscapone cheese. look how steamy this plate is! After dinner I had a piece of Taza chocolate while Derek washed the dishes.

For breakfast, again, nonfat plain yogurt with sliced banana and granola.

Ok, back to work. Is it really only Tuesday??

No comments:

Post a Comment