Monday, March 16, 2009

Regular Old Monday

Today was the first normal Monday I've had in a long time! It was actually really nice to be back to a somewhat normal routine. Work was busy, but manageable, and I actually got to leave at a normal time - 6PM! In the afternoon, I snacked on an apple (which I forgot to photograph) and a banana with almond butter.

After work, I went to the gym (normal life!) and ran 3 miles at a 10 minute mile pace and 1% incline. Check 2 days off my training schedule. I got home and quickly put dinner together (with a little help).

Roasted asparagus, baked flounder and spaghetti squash covered with the tomato sauce I made yesterday and sprinkled with parmesan cheese. I've actually never made spaghetti squash before - it was good! A really light, tasty alternative to pasta.

Now I'm sipping Sleepy Time tea and having a slice of toasted Irish soda bread with fig and ginger jam. St. Patrick's day is tomorrow! Everyone have their green ready?


No comments:

Post a Comment