Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Different Shade of Green

I'm a different kind of green today - St. Patrick's Day Green! Do you all have your green on? I do! Sweater and boots.

I got up early this morning to do some strength training in my apartment. With 10lb hand weights and an exercise ball, I hit all the major muscle groups - arms, legs, abs, butt, and back.

Breakfast this morning was the same as yesterday - yogurt with strawberries and yummy granola. And again, I had a handful of granola while I packed my lunch. Here's my yogurt and strawberries pre-granola!

Lunch was the same wrap as yesterday, as well. I tend to buy the fixings for breakfast and lunch at the beginning of the week and eat the same thing all week. The avocado I wanted to use in my wrap still wasn't ripe, so I added some of my dad's homemade salsa verde to keep it from being too dry.

This has cabbage, tofu, peppers, pea shoots, pickled onions, and salsa verde. I did a better wrapping job today than yesterday!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment