Saturday, March 14, 2009

Looove being lazy...

I'm definitely milking this lazy Saturday morning as much as I can! After going non-stop for weeks straight, I just want to lay around. I didn't even have to cook...I talked the fiance into making omelets this morning. He's a much better omelet maker than I am. I took some prep shots while he was cooking.




And the delicious finished product...


My omelet was made with 2 eggs, spinach, tomatoes, and feta. I also had a slice of rye toast, half with fig and ginger jam and half with cherry preserves. I'm so lucky to have such a skilled short order cook in my kitchen!

I'm also being lazy this morning because tomorrow is the first official training day for my 8 mile run! Although I'm likely going to work harder today - I intend to run this afternoon and then kick off the training tomorrow with yoga or pilates. Here is my training schedule. Its definitely ambitious with my crazy work schedule. But, I'd rather start off being ambitious and scale back some if I need to. As long as I get all the runs in each week, I think that will be the most important thing.

This includes 2 days of cross training or yoga and pilates, and after a few weeks I'm going to start incorporating hills and interval training once a week.  I see Beacon Hill in my future!

Now I'm off to finally unpack from New York and LA. Then I'm sorting out my laundry and heading to my parent's house. Yes, I still bring my laundry to my parent's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment