Sunday, March 1, 2009

Off again

I finally figured out when I'm getting out of snowy Boston! I'm leaving on a flight to LA at 8:40 this evening, which will hopefully get out ok. I arrive in LA at midnight, which will feel like 3AM to me, and then I have to get my luggage, pick up a rental car, and find my hotel. Fun stuff! But, I am glad I'm getting out there today and won't have to spend tomorrow waiting around not know when I'm leaving. I just hope I can sleep on the plane - I'm not usually very good at that.

So, I just had a late lunch. A salad with spinach, chickpeas, sprouts, tabouli, feta, and balsamic vinegar and EVOO. With a slice of rosemay garlic toast with hummus.


I also just grabbed a few of last night's kale chips. Possibley my last healthy meal for awhile! Dinner will probably a sandwich at the airport.

I will likely be posting very little (if at all) over the next week. I'm going to be pretty busy. Needless to say, I'll likely be eating a lot! More client dinners and craft service.

See ya on the left coast!

1 comment: