Thursday, March 26, 2009

I don't want to talk about it

I ate way too much junk food yesterday. I want to pretend the day just didn't happen. I just couldn't stop eating and was having major sweet cravings! So, I'm going to own up to and post my meals - but I'm in denial about the peanut M&Ms and christmas cookies I excavated from the freezer.

I had a big lunch, I knew I would. I went to Cosi and got a grilled veggie sandwich on wheat and a bag of Terra chips.

The chips were STALE and I ate them anyway. I did not care.

I tried to make a healthy a dinner, to offset all the junk. A nice tofu and veggie stir fry.

I marinated some extra firm tofu in soy sauce, fish sauce, and teriyaki sauce then broiled it. For the veggies I stir-fried together snow peas, shitake mushrooms, red and green peppers, baby bok choy, and cabbage. Usually when I make a stir fry I throw in whatever random sauces I can find in the fridge - this was no exception. I think I tossed in chopped ginger, soy sauce, classic stir fry sauce, black bean garlic sauce AND ginger peanut sauce. Sounds like a lot, but I used just a splash of each. This meal was really tasty - but then I moved onto to the christmas cookies. Ugh.

I also feeling kind of like a slug because I haven't exercised in 3 days, and don't think I will get to the gym until Friday night. I intended to get up early and Shred this morning, but it didn't happen. And I'm going out to dinner tonight with my parents and some family friends for restaurant week. More food!

Breakfast was at least healthy.

Greek yogurt, blueberries, 1 sliced banana, and granola.

And I just had a CPK salad at the recording studio I'll be at for the next 2 days.

Original BBQ Chopped salad with shrimp instead of chicken and avocado added. Not really a healthy salad but it is so good. Can't wait for a yummy dinner at Banq tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment